Fair / April 01, 2019 - April 05, 2019
Real-time radar view into the interior of packaged goods
Our millimeter-wave radar makes the invisible become visible - a step towards 100% control in logistics, production and the security industry.
In the frequency range from 75 -110 GHz (W-Band) small objects can be detected by radar from a distance - even in case of strongly restricted visibility. IAF has developed a compact, cost-effective and modular W-band radar that can be used in a wide variety of applications. It measures only 78 x 42 x 28 mm³ and combines high range and accuracy.
- Industrial sensors: precise distance measurement despite visual obstruction, e.g. in silos
- Human-robot collaboration: Supplement to optical systems to also look through obstacles
- Logistics: Monitoring of container ports even in poor visibility conditions
- Materials testing: Non-destructive testing of defects in materials, e.g. rotor blades of wind turbines
- Aviation safety: Landing aid for helicopters