Material analysis for semiconductor layers and heterostructures
The Fraunhofer IAF has a number of analytical methods for the chemical and structural characterization of bulk semiconductors, semiconductor heterostructures and thin-film systems. These are supplemented by optical analysis techniques.
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
- High-resolution X-ray diffractometry (HRXRD) on thin layers
- X-ray reflectometry (XRR)
- X-ray topography (XRT)
- X-ray μ-computer tomography (X-ray microscopy)
- Secondary Ion Mass spectrometry
- photoluminescence spectroscopy