Whether you start your career with us in a job training program or during your studies, as a doctorate in self-responsible project work or contribute your valuable work experience – the Fraunhofer IAF offers you diverse and exciting tasks in scientific, technical and administrative occupations.
What you can expect:
- Excellent working conditions and infrastructure
- Close contact to industry and public authorities
- A great level of independence and broad access to our scientific equipment
- The opportunity to benefit from our further training and professional development programs
- A family-friendly workplace
- Assistance in reconciling work and family life, e.g. through a co-child office, occupancy places in the Fraunhofer day care center as well as support by the »PME Familienservice« in the care of relatives
- Weekly sport courses
We emphasize the equality of men and women and promote the integration of people with disabilities. We see great potential in the interplay of people who differ in age, cultural backgrounds and disciplines.